When you get involved in an accident, you might get injured. These injuries could include mild scrapes and bruises. But they can also be serious medical issues. In this section, I discuss some of the most common injuries from car accidents. If you face one of these injuries, you should get more information. Being fully informed about your injuries will help you. Also, you can understand what you are entitled to in terms of compensation.
Common injuries that I discuss in this section include:
- Soft tissue injuries. Soft tissue injuries generally happen to muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Find out if you have a soft tissue injury in this section.
- Broken bones. Many people have broken or fractured bones when they get into a car accident. Breaking a bone in a car accident can appear more serious than breaking a bone in another way.
- Neck and back injuries. Neck and back injuries are very common in car accidents. If you got involved in a motor vehicle collision, you may have suffered these types of injuries.
- Disc injuries. If you got involved in a motor vehicle collision and you have a back injury, you might have an injury to a disc. Herniated discs are very common injuries. They can range in severity. If you think you have a disc injury, you should contact a doctor as soon as possible.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering are considered general damages. It can be more difficult to determine compensation for pain and suffering than for expenses. But, as the victim of personal injury, you can get compensation for pain and suffering.
Learn about these injuries in this section. If you have another injury, you can discuss it with one of our lawyers. Contact our office to set up a free consultation today.